Digital marketing jobs are not only the new cool, in Nigeria and across the world, but also the magic wand that have been differentiating future-oriented companies from the ones who are stuck with how things have been done since day one.
It is just natural that new roles are emerging which create digital marketing jobs across different areas of specialization in Tech, Education, Media, even Manufacturing plus Oil & Gas.
Digital channels have disrupted how businesses get done!
For you who need job in 2018, maybe you want to start side hustle or your current job now feels boring, digital marketing has enough space for us all.
Yeah, I left routine debiting and crediting job in Nigeria’s best bank for 7 years in a row in 2016 to do digital marketing full-time. Trust me, it is a once-in-a-lifetime decision and I have no regret so far.
BUT BEWARE: there are digital marketing jobs and there are digital marketing jobs!
In order to prepare you for the best digital marketing jobs, I have highlighted very important skills you need below.
You must prepare yourself with the right training, knowledge along with some ‘digital technicalities’ to get really good digital marketing jobs.
Technicalities? Yes dear!
Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics and Pay per Click have some jargon you need to romance, if you intend to have a successful relationship with digital marketing. Lol.
Don’t get scared thou. You can learn as fast as you set your mind to do so.
Before I offload my arsenal of required skills for interesting digital marketing jobs, the world’s leading training school in digital marketing has some tips that can prepare you for a great career as a digital marketing professional.
Tips to be successful at digital marketing jobs:
Be willing to learn: digital marketing field is evolving, evolving fast actually. You must be willing to learn fast, put new things you learn into work for better results, in order to succeed on digital marketing jobs.
Evolve with trends: much as you need to learn fast as things change, you must evolve as a digital marketing professional. Identify digital marketing blogs, influencers on social media, among other authoritative industry news sources to keep you up to date on your digital marketing job.
Hook up with like minds: people you work/relate with on your digital marketing job will go a long way to influence how successful you will become. You cannot imagine how much support you can get from a network of fellow vibrant digital marketing professional colleagues, especially when it comes to problem solving.
Side hustle: above all, digital marketing gives you that life-enriching free space to explore ideas on your own. Grab that uncommon opportunity with both hands by embarking on your own personal projects. You will learn better and increase your confidence level with your side hustle.
Read up more on 10 Tips on How To Kick-Start Your Digital Marketing Career.
Digital marketing jobs: what skills do you need?
Regardless of position, roles or job descriptions you will find for digital marketing jobs, some of the key skills you will need include:
- Email Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay per Click advertising
- Digital strategy
Digital marketing jobs: Email Marketing
Email marketing seems to the easiest job in digital marketing profession but that is not true.
If you want to be able to plan, execute, measure and reiterate email marketing campaigns that function well as part of an elaborate marketing strategy or as a stand-alone campaign that brings ROI, you must learn how it is done.
For successful Email Marketing job, you must learn to:
- construct and deliver an effective email marketing campaign
- capture data of leads/customers
- segment/clean subscriber list periodically
- design engaging email template that you can tweak and re-use
- write effective email copy that is concise and not boring
- measure, report outcome of emails and campaigns
- split test different aspects of email campaign
- identify success metrics and keep an eye on them
- choose suitable Email Service Providers (ESP) and software tools
- execute intelligent email automation to engage audience
Digital marketing jobs: Web Analytics
Web (Data) Analytics helps you know what is working versus what should be thrown out of the window.
As you will learn to initiate, iterate and integrate in digital marketing, you will appreciate the role of Web Analytics on any forward-thinking marketing team.
For successful Web Analytics job, you must learn to:
- measure, monitor and optimize digital marketing activities
- understand technical insights to build effective reporting structure
- use and combine various data analytics tools
- interpret data in order to make meaningful business decisions
- set up Google Analytics accounts, views and apply permissions at various levels
- align data, KPI and business objectives to ensure overall success
- develop detailed profile of target audience using location, demographics. interests, etc
- understand technical performance and speed of a website
- depict level of user engagement and monitor conversions from mere metrics
- set relevant goals (mostly for ecommerce), alerts and create custom reports
Digital marketing jobs: Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing job is beyond scheduling posts and reporting tweets, comments and page likes at the end of the month. It is for brand advocacy.
Since a businesses cannot control what people, competitors and influencers say about them online, it is compulsory to put up a human character on all relevant social networks which listen to, participate in conversations related to the businesses.
For successful Social Media Marketing job, you must learn to:
- understand key concepts of social media marketing
- master content planning, posting and scheduling
- set measurable social media goals, KPIs and targets
- choose best social media ad objectives and formats
- set up and prepare paid social media marketing campaigns
- measure social media success metrics and relate them to business objectives
- respond to customers’ enquiries and complaints fast
- identify relevant trends, innovative ideas for great conversations
- identify suitable communication style for different platforms and campaigns
- Identify suitable social media platforms based on business objectives and available resources
Digital marketing jobs: Mobile Marketing
Some businesses get as much as 80% of their total traffic, engagement, content consumption from mobile devices. For such companies, neglecting mobile optimization for every digital marketing activity is suicidal!
Yes, it is like shooting oneself in the foot with a borrowed gun. You wonder how the borrowed weapon will be returned, right?
Back to Mobile Marketing.
It is personalized and mostly permission-based. Mobile Marketing will expose you to tools and outreach techniques that will help you deliver your marketing message to people in their most private zone.
That is the beauty of mobile marketing, it sneaks into private parts where social media and other channels may be too loud to reach.
For successful Mobile Marketing job, you must learn to:
- create and deliver effective mobile marketing campaign
- capitalise on immediacy, mobility and personalization for campaign success
- understand basic components of a mobile-optimized website
- understand important attributes of a successful app and how to create one
- explore uniqueness of mobile search compared to desktop search
- appreciate the role of Google AdWords in mobile search
- identify opportunities to convert ‘always on’ target audience
- relate with different audiences based on context and their locations
- do mobile advertising using SMS, NFC, Bluetooth, QR coding, etc
- understand market validation using trials, reviews and iteration
Digital marketing jobs: Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) basically helps a business to get found online. It enriches you with know-how required to tweak a website and its content for audience who search for related terms online to find you.
SEO is technical. SEO is a black box. SEO is what it is.
I have heard a whole lot of different wrong remarks on how SEO works. But, the truth is that SEO is interesting. It works based on some fundamental principles you must understand and follow.
For instance, do not skip Technical SEO on any project. Why?
Noindex tag alone can ruin a campaign worth millions of dollars for you, if not resolved.
As Search Engine Optimization experts, there will always be few of us compared to multitude of opportunities available as more new businesses storm the Internet thereby creating a more competitive online market in which every business wants to get found by their target audiences.
For successful Search Engine Optimization job, you must learn to:
- understand how search works
- do keyword research and select suitable keywords for website
- use keyword-based meta-tags throughout website
- create, optimize and distribute effective content for content marketing
- know how websites are viewed and evaluated by search engine algorithms
- use SEO tools to help common search engines find, view and rank websites
- do off-page optimization to build relationships/links with other websites
- set baseline and know how to measure progress against set SEO target
- know key terminology and technical insights necessary to cultivate effective SEO strategy
- leverage key SEO techniques to improve website’s organic ranking on search engine results pages
Digital marketing jobs: Pay per Click Advertising
Pay per Click advertising is an online advertising model whereby you pay search engines to drive traffic and leads to your website. It helps you rank in search results for keywords you have not earned top organic position for.
Pay per Click provides quick fixes for getting your business in front of search engine users as they look to know about, buy things or go to places of their interests.
For successful Pay per Click Advertising job, you must learn to:
- use paid search to effectively drive quality traffic to your website
- understand Pay per Click terminologies and technical skills
- set up a Google AdWords account and develop an AdWords campaign
- do effective keyword research and write good ad copy
- set up landing page that converts visitors and leads to paying customers
- understand, tweak AdWords account settings and campaign management
- use specialised PPC tools for effective campaign that optimizes ad spend
- analyze search marketing trend and tailor campaigns accordingly
- recognize the features of effective, optimized ads
- set and manage budgets for AdWords campaigns and measure results
Digital marketing jobs: Digital Strategy
Digital Strategy is required to coordinate all relevant online channels for an overall successful campaign.
As a Digital Strategist, you are saddled with the responsibility of integrating SEO, email, Social Media, PPC, Digital Display ad and Mobile marketing in order to achieve the business objectives at hand.
Talk of creating digital marketing blueprint or actionable digital plan for all other specialists to follow on your way to delivering great results within reasonable time frame.
Please note: results and time are critical for a Digital Strategist who knows his/her onions.
For successful Digital Strategy job, you must learn to:
- create a formal digital marketing plan for in-house team or digital agencies
- do thorough situation analysis on which strategy will be built
- do effective intelligence gathering
- measure ongoing success and iterate
- define target audience and develop appropriate profile
- develop clear, meaningful objectives for the digital marketing plan
- set out clearcut action plan to bring the digital marketing strategy to live
- set budget for the campaign, follow up with all parties on deliverables
- understand how the iterative cycle of monitoring, analysis and adjustment works
- lay out coherent project structure that outlines milestones, deliverable and resources
Social media app advertising has taken the front row in online advertising for few years now. And, that can be blamed on obtainable demographic information or raw data of social network platform users; as I like to call it.
It won’t be out of place to keep abreast of what each of the major social media apps is up to in terms of statistics (users and demography), so you can fortify your online advertising strategy for 2018 accordingly.
For short, you are about to find new perspective to online advertising with regards to knowing why you should step up advertising in social media apps in 2018 marketing race.
You will also be able to identify which social media network you should latch on to immediately after reading this piece.
What is social media app advertising?
Social network advertising, also social media targeting, is a group of terms that are used to describe forms of online advertising that focus on social networking services. One of the major benefits of this type of advertising is that advertisers can take advantage of the users’ demographic information and target their ads appropriately. –Wikipedia
What are types of social media app ads?
Social media apps ads vary in objectives and formats, depending on the chosen platform per time. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn mostly have similar types of ads, with regards to objectives and formats.
For instance, some Facebook ad formats include:
- Video format
- Image format
- Collection format
- Canvas format
- Carousel format
- Slideshow format
While some Facebook ad types (objectives) include:
- Lead generation ads
- Offer ads
- Post Engagement ads
- Event responses ads
- Page likes ads
Now, straight to the 100 amazing social media app statistics to guide your digital campaign in 2018.
Facebook is an American for-profit corporation and an online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California.
Social media app statistics: Facebook
- Facebook has 1.71 billion monthly active users and 1.13 billion daily active users, on average.
- Facebook boasts 1.57 billion mobile monthly active users and 1.03 million mobile daily active users, on average.
- Facebook Lite, an app designed for the developing world’s slower internet connections, has 100 million monthly active users.
- The average Facebook user has 155 friends.
- Women have more Facebook friends on average than men.
- 39 percent of Facebook users have self-reported as being married, while another 39 percent have self-reported as being single.
- 85 percent of Facebook’s daily active users are outside of the U.S and Canada; India, Brazil, and Indonesia have the largest audiences on Facebook behind the U.S.
- Facebook accounts for one in every six minutes spent online and one in every five minutes spent on mobile.
- People spend more than 20 minutes a day on Facebook.
- Facebook Users generate over 4 million likes per minute.
Twitter is an online news and social networking service where users post and interact with messages, called “tweets”.
Social media app statistics: Twitter
- Twitter has total of 328 million monthly active users.
- Twitter has 100 million daily active users.
- 80% of Twitter users are on Mobile devices.
- 500 million tweets are sent per day on Twitter.
- 24% of all Internet male users use Twitter, whereas 21% of all Internet female users use Twitter.
- 79% of Twitter accounts are based outside the United States. There are over 67 million Twitter users in US.
- 37% of Twitter users are between ages of 18 and 29, 25% users are 30-49 years old.
- 54% of Twitter users earn more than $50,000 a year at least.
- The top three countries by user count outside the U.S. are Brazil (27.7 million users),
- Japan (25.9 million), and Mexico (23.5 million).
Instagram is a mobile, desktop, and Internet-based photo-sharing application and service that allows users to share pictures and videos either publicly, or privately to pre-approved followers.
Social media app statistics: Instagram
- Instagram has over 600 million users, 400 million of which are active daily.
- Most Instagram users are between 18-29 years old.
- There are 16,600,000 Google searches for “instagram” per month.
- 51% of Instagram users access the platform daily, and 35% say they look at the platform several times per day.
- 95 million photos and videos are shared on Instagram per day.
- There are 15 million registered businesses using Instagram business profiles, while 1 million are monthly active advertisers.
- 50% of Instagram users follow at least one business. 60% of say that they have learned about a product or service on the platform.
- 100 million users use the “stories” feature daily.
- Instagram posts with at least one hashtag average 12.6% more engagement than those without.
- 32% of Instagram users attended college.
LinkedIn is a business- and employment-oriented social networking service that operates via websites and mobile apps.
Social media app statistics: LinkedIn
- LinkedIn has total of 467 million users, gets 2 new members per second.
- LinkedIn has total of 106 million monthly active users.
- The total number of LinkedIn Groups stands at 1.5 Million.
- There are 57% of male users and 44% female users on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn profiles with professional head-shots get 14 times more profile views.
- 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn.
- 40 million students and recent college graduates are on LinkedIn.
- 28% of all Internet male users use LinkedIn, whereas 27% of all Internet female users use LinkedIn.
- An average user spends 17 minutes monthly on LinkedIn. While 53 % of LinkedIn users only spend zero to two hours on the site per week.
- 71% of professionals feel that LinkedIn is a credible source for professional content.
Pinterest is a web and mobile application company that operates a software system designed to discover information on the World Wide Web, mainly using images and on a shorter scale, GIFs and videos.
Social media app statistics: Pinterest
- Pinterest has over 150 million monthly active users, 81% of which are female.
- 67% of Pinterest users are under 40 years old.
- Millennials (36%) make up the largest age group of Pinterest users, followed by Gen-X (34%).
- Pinterest users spend an average of 14.2 minutes per session on the platform.
- 80% of users access Pinterest on their mobile app.
- Over 50 billion pins have been made on Pinterest, with more than 1 billion boards.
- Pins in the fashion category are most popular on Thursday, while Saturday is the most popular day for travel pins.
- Recipes make up more than 1.7 billion pins.
- 72 percent of millennials use the visual pinboard to connect with the brands they love
- 83% of Pinterest users would rather follow a brand than a celebrity
WeChat is a Chinese multi-purpose social media mobile application software developed by Tencent.
Social media app statistics: WeChat
- WeChat has 1.1billion registered accounts
- WeChat has 963 million monthly active users, with 768 million active daily.
- There are 12 million corporate WeChat accounts.
- 65% of WeChat users are born in the 80’s or 90’s.
- 639 million WeChat users access the platform from smartphone.
- WeChat has 70 million users outside of China.
- A WeChat business account must have 100,000 followers before it can advertise.
- Chinese adults spend over 40 minutes on WeChat daily on the average.
- 83% of WeChat users purchase products online.
- 68.6% of Internet users in China, between 16-65, use WeChat.
Snapchat is an image messaging and multimedia mobile application created by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown, former students at Stanford University, and developed by Snap Inc., originally Snapchat Inc.
Social media app statistics: Snapchat
- Snapchat has 173 million users worldwide, with 3 billion Snapchats sent daily.
- Snapchat has around 350 Million monthly active users, with 185 Million Daily active users.
- Millennials (12-17-year-olds) account for 7 out of every 10 Snapchatters.
- 25% of Snapchat Daily Active Users post to their Story daily.
- 60% of current Snapchat users are under 25 years.
- Average time spent per user each day on Snapchat is about 28 minutes.
- Snapchat users interact with Snap ads for over 30 seconds on the average.
- 80% of Snapchat users use the app at a restaurant, 66% use it while shopping.
- 50% of Snapchat users use the app at gyms, while 49% use it at airports.
- 45% of 18-34-year-olds prefer “Snapchat Stories”.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Registered members submit content to the site such as links, text posts, and images, which are then voted up or down by other members.
Social media app statistics: Reddit
- Reddit has 250 million users, spread across 50,000 communities.
- Reddit has users in 217 countries across the world.
- 58% Of Reddit Users Are Between The Ages Of 18-29
- Reddit records 8 billion page views monthly.
- 40% Of Reddit visitors Reach the site through the Reddit app
- Average Reddit visit lasts over 13 minutes.
- There are 3.368 million redditors, as at February 2016.
- 5 million comments are left on Reddit daily.
- There are 40 million daily searches on Reddit.
- 82 Billion Pages are viewed on Reddit each year
Badoo is a dating-focused social network, founded in 2006, with headquarters in Soho, London. It operates in 190 countries and is available in 47 different languages, making it the world’s most widely used dating network to date.
Social media app statistics: Badoo
- Badoo is used in 47 languages across 190 countries.
- 400,000 new users sign up on Badoo daily.
- Badoo has over 200 million users in total.
- There are 60 million monthly active users on Badoo.
- Badoo attracts majorly young adults (25-35 years old) worldwide.
- More than 560 million Badoo profiles are viewed on a daily basis .
- Around 10 million daily matches are done on Badoo daily.
- Badoo users sent roughly 350 million message to each other daily.
- Brazil is the country with highest number of users on Badoo
- Most women on Badoo are from Norway, Iceland and Bosnia, while most men are from Macedonia, Albania and Moldova.
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. It was created by three former PayPal employees—Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim—in February 2005.
Social media app statistics: YouTube
- YouTube recently reached 1.5 billion monthly active users.
- YouTube viewers spend more than an hour a day watching videos on mobile devices.
- 25-44 age group watch the most Youtube videos.
- YouTube viewers are 62% male while female are 38%.
- Over 500 hours of videos are uploaded on YouTube every minute.
- People and Blogs YouTube category gets the most (41%) of all uploaded videos.
- 1 Billion hours of YouTube videos are watched daily.
- 40% of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- Music is the most searched term on YouTube, in year 2017.
- 9 of the top 10 historical most viewed YouTube posts are music videos.
These are Digital Marketing Trends 2017 that are really making sense. A handful of Trends were predicted to shape audience engagement, lead generation and conversions for businesses in 2017.
Some of the predicted Digital Marketing Trends have lived up to the hype, while some have managed to hang in there.
So far in 2017, we have seen Digital Marketing Trends evolve with content marketing as some successful businesses have used entertainment, information and educative content to engage more customers, also gain new ones in the process.
Here, I take a eagle-eye view of Digital Marketing landscape across the world for the past couple of months in 2017 and picked out five Digital Marketing Trends that have shaped successes of businesses, both online and offline.
Why Digital Marketing Trends 2017?
Success always leaves track, same way history annoyingly repeats itself most of the time.
So, if you believe being around successful people is a critical ingredient to being successful as a person, you need to learn from successful Digital Marketing Trends in 2017 to refix your Digital Marketing cooking pot.
In legendary Michael Bolton’s voice, we all need somebody to lean on. Right?
Lean on me for the success of your next Digital Marketing campaign.
Lean on these Digital Marketing Trends 2017. Lean on them!
Digital Marketing Trends 2017: 360-Degree Video
360-degree video, aka immersive video, aka spherical video, is a video content created by recording a view in every direction at the same time.#360-degree #video can be shot with an omni-directional camera or a collection of cameras. Click To Tweet
360-degree video can be shot with an omni-directional camera or a collection of cameras. When you play it back, you have control of the viewing direction like a panorama.
360-Degree Video as Emerging Digital Marketing Trend
360-Degree video is meant to create immersive user experience. This is great for audience engagement, it is great for increasing audience retention period.
Audience immersion is my major reason for considering it as an emerging DIgital Marketing Trend in 2017. For brands looking to increase interaction with users.
Maybe you have a product with low adoption or cold reception. Just saying.
You could consider creating 360-Degree video content around the product, get an influencer to use it in a 360-Degree video or use 360-Degree to capture various users showcasing the product.
Take advantage of Facebook 360-Degree video for social media enthusiasts. Youtube 360-Degree video will be nice for hub content type for marketing campaigns that cuts across online and offline channels.
Red Bull Global Rallycross came up with Racewithhonda. It lets users take a ride in the 2016 Honda Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic and feel the thrill with 360-degree views – powered by Experius VR and GoPro.
Digital Marketing Trends 2017: Live Video
Do I have to hype Live Video as an emerging Digital Marketing Trend for 2017 for you? Did you join Nathaniel Bassey’s #HallelujahChallenge?
At its peak, CNN observed that around 68,000 people joined the Instagram live stream of #HallelujahChallenge, while over 50,000 joined the Facebook live stream.
Statistics from Evolve Press reveal 10,000 posts with the hashtag “#HallelujahChallenge” and over 18,000 with the hashtag “#olowogbogboro” making it the number one trend in Nigeria.
Nathaniel Bassey somehow gave us probably the most viral worship session in recent times. #HallelujahChallenge was meant to be an hour of praise and worship session ery midnight for 30 days showing live on Instagram and Facebook.
As the odds would have it. #HallelujahChallenge was hit. A massive hit at that.
Nathaniel Bassey got a CNN feature based on how incredibly viral #HallelujahChalenge turned out within those 30 freaking days.
No beef intended, but I saw it as product launch formula from day 1. Having followed Jeff Walker and Eben Pagan for a while. I saw the signs on the wall our viral Instagram worship leader was about launching a product into the market.
And then, it turned out that #HallelujahChallenge gave birth to ‘Olowogbogboro’ album. How much the album has raked in, Adeyemi does not know.
But, I know if you study carefully how #HallelujahChallenge started subtly with no major PR and grabbed audience attention for a month, you may develop a deal breaker for your business using social media Live video.
Digital Marketing Trends 2017: Native Ad
Banner blindness keeps display ads. There are no signs yet that display ads will yield maximum profit, despite the intervention of Programmatic Ad.
Native Ad can be a lifesaver. Yeah, it can.
Let me explain how.
Native Ad allows advertiser to create content in such a way that audience sees it as ‘original content’ by the publisher. Some publishers do have the resources to create great custom content for marketers.
You can leverage the performance of your display ads on different publishers’ pages to inform your investment in Native Ad.
What I simply is that you test content idea or campaign approach with minimal budget invested in display ads. The little results you get from these test display ads, can be used to heavily fund Native Ads on such or similar platforms.
If it turns out that your target audience responds positively to some type of ad via display, why not pay top publishers to create similar content and spread it to a larger audience?
You grab?Think of recent fantastic native ads campaign, think of Swiss real estate company, @homegatere Click To Tweet
Homegate’s native ad campaign integrated its brand into the vibrant imaginations of children using Oculus Rift technology. Homegate created native ad for Swiss newspaper 20 Minuten in conjunction withthe Bandara agency and film production company Frame Engine.
Homegate’s native ad campaign asked children to draw their dream houses. The three most creative renderings from children who participated were brought to life in virtual reality.
Digital Marketing Trends 2017: Wearables
Many people think of technology as putting the entire planet system inside a phone or portable device. But, wearables have re-defined how technology can be leveraged for marketing.
For me, technology does not necessarily have to some sophisticated piece of astronomical project. Technology is a innovative way of doing something or doing common thing differently.
Tell me my definition is too basic. My reply is atankio! I like keeping it short and simple.
Roman Abramovich, the Russian Chelsea FC owner appreciated his players for winning last season’s English Premiership title with customized expensive wrist-watches. It is a token of appreciation from the club and the owner, though I see it beyond that.
Although Chelsea might have seen this gesture as a way of motivating players, also to remind them to come early to training. It is some great PR effort for Hublot, who designed the watch.
Hublot designed customized wrist watches for Chelsea, thus, every the news spread to, it reminds readers that Hublot can make state-of-the-art watches for them.
Subtle reminder towards Hublot’s target audience? Top of the mind awareness right there for leads? Some brand visibility to checkmate competition?
Digital Marketing Trends 2017: Mobile Optimization
Explosion of mobile devices, smart phones in particular, fast tracked the growth of Internet and Digital Marketing. It is not news that Digital Marketers should optimize their campaigns for mobile.
Whether it is email marketing campaign, web content, display ads or whatsoever campaign, mobile optimization makes a lot of difference.
If you are reading this from your phone, I need not remind why the question of mobile optimization should always come up in Digital Marketing campaigns.
These are only five of the notable Digital Marketing Trends in 2017 so far. Hope you have found one to work to make your Digital Marketing campaign a lot better.
Stay glued to this page, more Digital Marketing Trends, updates and stats are on the way. Thanks for reading.ObadeYemi