WhatsApp Business is an Android app which helps businesses interact with customers easily by using tools to automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages.
Do you need a free online tool to get closer to your customers and prospects? These are creative ways to build community with customers using WhatsApp Business.
What are the key features of WhatsApp Business?
- Business can create profile to list important piece of information. Information that can be listed include company address, email and website.
- It provides statistics to see how many messages were successfully sent, delivered, and read.
- It is a great for creating and growing community of customers where you relate as humans.
Can I Use Same Phone Number for WhatsApp Messenger and Business?
Much as you can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger, each app must be linked to its own unique phone number.
These Are 5 Creative Ways to Use WhatsApp Business:
- Internal Communication: Use it for internal communication. Different teams within your business can have dedicated WhatsApp groups. This keeps internal communication less formal though it remains official.
- Lead Nurturing: It works great for following up with Prospects. Businesses who tested out effectiveness of WhatsApp for customer communication got 40% increase in responses.
- Customer Support: Use it to resolve some of your customer support or help desk requests. Calling help desk can be sometimes frustrating especially if customer needs prompt response to guide decision-making. You could eliminate this barrier in communication between your support team and customers.
- Online Marketing: Use it for Online Marketing. Capability of WhatsApp Business to seamlessly share text messages, images, audio files and short video clips can take your brand messages to customers’ personal zone.
- Service Delivery: Use it to deliver some component services such as to take booking, customer orders, parcel delivery, free consultation as content offer and more…