What are your best quotes on fear? How do you keep yourself going you are afraid?
For me, I acknowledge my fears. I am not always afraid to be afraid because I am only human and being afraid confirms that I am no vampire.
When you talk about best quotes on fears really, it is somehow funny. I call it funny because what everyone is afraid is totally different.
Ever thought about the fact that what scares the hella goosebumps out of you may come across as ridiculously trivia to someone else?
Now, check this:
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, even Johnny Depp, fears clowns. The late famous king of Pop, Michael Jackson, feared flying.
These are 10 Best Quotes on Fear
- “Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.” — Bertrand Russell
- Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.” — Rudyard Kipling.
- One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” — Henry Ford.
- To overcome fear, here’s all you have to do: realize the fear is there, and do the action you fear anyway.” — Peter McWilliams.
- Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it… that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.” — Dale Carnegie.
- Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.” — Shirley Maclaine.
- “If you’re not willing to risk, you cannot grow. If you cannot grow, you cannot be your best. If you cannot be your best, you cannot be happy. If you cannot be happy, what else is there?” — Les Brown.
- The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” — H. P. Lovecraft.
- Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.” — Virgil Thomson.
- The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.” — John C. Maxwell.
What are you fears and how do you conquer them? Drop all of your fears in the comment box, lets talk about them. Problem shared is problem half solved, right?